RE: Ameri-centric web forms: credit card forms, etc

Since I live in the State of Israel, I always select IL as the state in
these cases and it seems to satisfy them. By chance, my previous Israeli
postal code (61336)  was a valid zip code for IL.

However, some of these forms insist on a 10 digit phone number.

Jony