Re: a few problems in O-charset-lang.html

Perhaps, but not yet.
One idea though is to create the structure and have the document be a twiki
doc, so that experts in each country's encoding can contribute directly
(moderated of course) rather than have a single person try to make all edits.

Are any W3C docs in twiki type of collaborative style?

tex