CALL FOR SPEAKER: IMUG Bay Area

From: James Turley - XAI <jturley@xai.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:17:56 -0700
To: <www-international@w3.org>, <unicode@unicode.org>
Cc: "Yuan Ho (Yuan Ho)" <shawanella@aol.com>, "Roger S Sherman" <roger.sherman@sri.com>

We need a speaker for the Thurs, 7/15/04 IMUG Meeting at Apple HQ in
Cupertino, or for other months this year. See http://www.imug.org

Any topic, even vaguely related to multilingual issues will be welcomed.

This is a great opportunity to get your company, message, idea, or
product across to a group with over 400 globalization and
multilingual professionals in Silicon Valley and world wide.

Our meetings are always well attended by a cross spectrum of industry
professionals in a conducive setting at our kind sponsor's location,
Apple HQ in Cupertino, CA.

If you would like to present at this next meeting on 6/17 (or another
one) or know of someone who might be appropriate, contact Jim Turley
mailto:jturley_at_xai_dot_com

or Roger Sherman at mailto:imugi18n-owner@yahoogroups.com

Jim Turley, XAI

--
XA International                        20205 Saratoga Vista Ct
Contract Programming Agency             Saratoga, CA 95070