Re: script faq suggestions

From: David Gallardo <david@gallardo.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:30:05 -0700
To: www-international@w3.org, "Deirdre Grant (by way of Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>)" <deirdre.grant@wbtsystems.com>

Malay in Brunei is written using both Roman and Arabic script, the
answer is both ltr and rtl, respectively. (English is also widely used.)

Malay is also used in Malaysia and is one of the official languages of
Singapore. It is written using Roman script in these places. It is also
very nearly identical to Indonesian; differences are mostly vocabulary.

@D

--
David Gallardo | Software consultant | Author
Java, C/C++, database development |Internationalization
Author: Java Oracle Database Development
Lead author: Eclipse in Action: A guide for the Java developer