Re: script faq suggestions

From: <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:04:04 -0500
To: Deirdre Grant <deirdre.grant@wbtsystems.com>
Cc: www-international@w3.org

Deirdre Grant scripsit:

> I was wondering what direction the script for the language 'Malay' is
> written in? I'm not sure where else in the world it is spoken but it is the
> official language of Brunei.

Malay uses the Latin script, although historically it was written in the Arabic
script as well.  It is also official in Malaysia (no surprise), and its near-twin
Indonesian is official in Indonesia.

--
You let them out again, Old Man Willow!                 John Cowan
What you be a-thinking of?  You should not be waking!   jcowan@reutershealth.com