New FAQ for review: HTTP and meta language information

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 19:56:09 +0100
To: <www-international@w3.org>

Folks,

I have been wrestling with the question: Should I declare the language of my XHTML document using either the Content-Language HTTP header or meta element? And have produced a draft answer at

http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-http-and-lang.html

Comments welcome.  Especially comments from people who know of applications that use information specified in the Content-Language declaration of the HTTP header or a meta element.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
W3C