RE: Standard for postal address information

You can send money to the UPU and get *something* in return. There is also Graham Rhind's marterial, which I think may actually be the most complete. See http://www.grcdi.nl/

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.