New Tutorial: Using language information in XHTML, HTML and CSS

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:32:41 +0100
To: <www-international@w3.org>

The GEO task force has published another tutorial:

	Using language information in XHTML, HTML and CSS

At: http://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/tutorial-lang/

This tutorial has been worked on for quite some time by the GEO Task Force of the W3C Internationalization Working Group, and it is thought to be ready for publication. For an undetermined initial period we will leave the status as Draft to indicate that we invite feedback on the document.

You can find links to internationalization specifications, FAQs, articles, tools, tests, and soon tutorials at http://www.w3.org/International/

Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/