RE: New Tutorial: Character sets & encodings in XHTML, HTML and CSS

From: Asmus Freytag <asmusf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 17:51:35 -0700
To: "Richard Ishida" <ishida@w3.org>
Cc: <www-international@w3.org>, <www-i18n-comments@w3.org>

At 03:18 AM 3/25/2004, Richard Ishida wrote:
>Changed to:
>A Unicode encoding can support many languages and can accommodate pages and
>forms in any mixture of those languages. Its use also eliminates...

Do you mean 'encoding form' here?

I admit I'm responding to this without having tracked it back to the
section in the text,
so this may not be at issue, but just in case it is, I want to put a word
in for not using
as Unicode-defined terms as much as possible when referring to aspects of
Unicode.

A./