Re: New test page: list-style-type

From: Jungshik Shin <jshin@i18nl10n.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:43:15 +0900 (KST)
To: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Cc: www-international@w3.org

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Richard Ishida wrote:

> I have put together a rudimentary test page to check browser
> capabilities relating to list-style-type in CSS2.

 Thanks.

> Only Mozilla/Netscape (well I guess gecko based browsers) displays these
> as far as I know - which means that they are likely to be dropped in
> CSS2.1.  If anyone knows of another implementation, or anyone who could
> implement this in the near term, please let us know.
>
> See http://www.w3.org/International/tests/test-list-item-type.html

 w3m-m17n does support them all. It's an excellent multilingual /
multi-encoding text(terminal-based) browser. Try it in any UTF-8 terminal
(emulator) (putty on Windows, xterm-16x, mlterm on Unix/X11). When run
inside an mlterm/xterm, it can display images (yes, images). See, for
more details,

   www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~hsaka/w3m/index-ja.html

  Jungshik