RE: New test page: text-transform

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:04:37 +0100
To: "'John Cowan'" <jcowan@reutershealth.com>, "'Tex Texin'" <tex@i18nguy.com>
Cc: <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>, <www-international@w3.org>

There is a very useful page wrt multilingual fonts at
http://uk.geocities.com/BabelStone1357/Unicode/fonts.html

It includes some good quality fonts that support ranges that Arial
Unicode MS doesn't - eg. Mongolian.

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/

See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html