Re: Virus

Thank you for the idea. Already done ! Attachments are blocked and deleted
but , as you all I think, I receive the messages.
As I receive this mails (very easy to identify) only from this list, I
mentioned it.
And My Eudora redirect them to the trash.

Thanks again
Adel

At 15:27 2003-08-27 -0700, Jack Smith wrote:
>Adel,
>
>You have some work to do foryour part too.  You should configure your
>e-mail server and/or workstation e-mail application to block e-mails with
>attachments ending with *.src and *.pif.  Both of these are associated
>with SoBig.f.
>
>Reference:
><http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=WORM_SOBIG.F>http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=WORM_SOBIG.F
>
>In a former life I was G11n Manager at Internet Security Systems
>Jeff
>
>--- Martin Duerst <<mailto:duerst@w3.org>duerst@w3.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Adel (and others),
> >
> > We have changed our email software, and are
> > catching important viruses.
> >
> > Regards,   Martin.
> >
> > At 10:17 03/08/26 -0400, Adel El Zaim wrote:
> >
> > >Hello,
> > >
> > >I received in two days about ten messages from the
> > list with the famous
> > >(ou infamous) virus <mailto:sobig.a@MM>sobig.a@MM or other names.
> > >Perhaps you have something to do on the server !
> > >
> > >Tkanks
> > >Adel
> > >

> > >Adel El ZaýÎ, PhD
> > >adel.elzaim@canti.com
> > >TñÍñÑhone (514) 214-9139
> > >Web <http://www.canti.com>http://www.canti.com

><http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=10469/*http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com>Yahoo!
>SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software

Adel El Zaïm, PhD
adel.elzaim@canti.com
Téléphone (514) 214-9139
Web http://www.canti.com