RE: Updated http://www.w3.org/International/O-HTTP-charset.html

Hmm... the phrase "set by in script" is not clear (or properly grammatical
English).

Perhaps:

"The appropriate header can also be set in server side scripting languages.
For example:"

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
webMethods, Inc. -- "Global Business Visibility"

432 Lakeside Drive, Sunnyvale, CA, USA
+1 408.962.5487 (office)
+1 408.210.3569 (mobile)
mailto:aphillips@webmethods.com