Re: SHIFT-JIS to UTF0-8 conversion

Hi Alexander,
    Thank you so much for sending me the information.  But when I try it I
get an error "Not supported
SHIFT-JIS to UTF-8".  So I checked the valid codes and SHIFT-JIS was not
one of them but UTF-8 was.  And
all our documents are in SHIFT-JIS - so that is the encoding we've to use
for input file.  Do you think
it's not supported because we've an older version of iconv or is there any
other encoding that I should
be trying which is same as SHIFT-JIS?

Thanks,
Indira.