Re: http status code for site blocked

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 04:49:00 +0900
To: www-international@w3.org

Dear Internationalizers,

This thread about "http status code for site blocked"
has been quite interesting, but it seems no longer to
really fit to the purpose of this list (if it ever did).
As the maintainer/moderator of this list, I would therefore
like to ask everybody to refrain from further posts on
this topic.

For discussing potential extensions to HTTP, please
join the http mailing list (see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/
for archives,...). I'm sure that for other aspects
of the topic, there are also mailing lists that are
better suited than this one.

Regards,   Martin.