UTF-8 issue with JSP for tomcat server

From: Mushtaq <mushtaq@ssoftnet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 00:05:52 +0900
To: www-international@w3.org

Dear paul,

I am Mushtaq from Riyadh, I am having tough time working with Arabic text
for Tomcat 4.0.6 / jsp etc.
I am submitting a form test1.jsp with 2 input arabic text and the resultant
test2.jsp if I do request.getParameter of those variables I am getting
????? and so much problems....

I used UTF-8 in test1.jsp and the same in test2.jsp too still I am unable
to retrive the same arabic text.
I was passing by your queries and answers on web and got to know you...

Can you please elaborate me with some good ref site to fix this big issue
in encrypting/decrypting the arabic text between jsps?

I am despirately waiting for ur answer..!

Thanks & Regards,
Mushtaq
Mobile: 00966-58425807