Re: IRI-Everywhere (was RE: last call comments, usage of IRI rather than URI)

Hello Jeremy,

The main reason that spaces,... got included in IRIs was XPointer.
Please note that "	" and "
" are not legal IRIs, at least
not according to the current IRI spec. And we have definitely no
plan to add them.

Regards,   Martin.

"