Re: http status code for site blocked

From: David Gallardo <david@gallardo.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 16:24:34 -0800
To: Tex Texin <tex@XenCraft.com>, WWW International <www-international@w3.org>

Do you know about the following site that can test if a site is blocked in

You can't be able to use it in China, however, since it itself is blocked.
I ran http://www.xencraft.com and the results were, somewhat ambiguously:
"Likely to be inaccessible in China - please try again later to confirm."
(Tried three times, same result.)

- David Gallardo

At 12:06 PM 12/4/2002 -0500, Tex Texin wrote:

>I am currently in China trying to access my own site XenCraft and I am
>getting 404 page not found.

David Gallardo | Software consultant | Author
C/C++ and Java software development | Database development |
Author of "Java Oracle Database Development," Prentice-Hall, forthcoming
Dec. 2002