Hi,

I think I figured out the problem but not the solution yet.  As I mentioned in my original email "rq here being an object of com.jspsmart.upload.Request "  So this product com.jspsmart doesnt seem to support international characters.  Has anybody used it before and if yes any work arounds?  Do they have a solution or a later version which supports character set.

Best Regards,
Khurram Ilyas