Re: Internationalisation support in Javascript

Hello Shweta,

Can you give an example? Pointing to an example page, or
sending a short code example would help a lot. Also,
please try on different browsers/versions and tell
us what you observed. Also, please note that isNaN()
sounds like a function suitable for application to
(IEEE) floating point numbers, but not to characters.

Regards,   Martin.