From: L. Turetsky [mailto:lenny@aya.yale.edu]
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 12:00 PM
To: Dave Ringoen
Cc: 'www-international@w3.org'
Subject: Re: Setting charset in IIS headers

Hi Dave,

If the only problem is setting the charset header on ASP pages, why not
simply include a line of code at the top of each page:
    SetContentType("text/html; charset=XXXXX");
?

I'm not sure if that's the exact syntax, but I'm almost certain that there's
an equivalent to it.
IIS *should* provide a better way along the lines of what you tried, but
this isn't the place for yet-another-MSFT-rant...

I hope this helps. At the moment I don't have access to an IIS server to
test it on.

/LT
<!--
available and experienced i18n engineer