Grammar translation for speech recognition

From: Boza, Gladys (Gladys) <boza@avaya.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:26:46 -0700
To: <i18n-prog@yahoogroups.com>, <www-international@w3.org>, <www-international-request@w3.org>

		All,

		Our team is currently leading an internationalization
and localization project of a speech driven application.

		We are currently gathering information and were
wondering if anybody has experience with the localization of speech
recognition applications in general and in particular, with the
localization of grammar files that contain the user spoken commands the
system is supposed to recognize and that have to be translated into the
target language(s).

		Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward
to hearing from you.

	Any help or comments will be appreciated.

		Kind Regards,
		Gladys Boza