Using UTF-8 as charset in SetContentType

From: souravm <souravm@infy.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 08:58:55 +0530
To: <www-international@w3.org>

Hi All,

I'm using WebSphere's application server 4.0 on linux.
I'm setting the content type as charset=UTF-8.
In the linux OS I'm setting my locale to en_US.utf8 before starting the
application server.

I'm entering a japanese string from one form (user entered) and printing
the same string in the next form. It does not work. Where as if I try to
print a hard coded Unicode string it works fine.

Can anybody tell me what could be the problem ?

Regards,
Sourav