RE: Chinese not displaying, unless encoding is set explicitly in the browser ?

Hi Thierry(i18nGuru),

Thank you for your reply.
I will check that the link which you sent.
But i want to clear one thing, server is also their
end. Since our application is not yet hosted, our
client is testing our application in their end, server
and testing is done in one place.

And please tell me where the problem may be.
Thanks in advance
Srinivas

http://www.unicode.org/unicode/standard/translations/s-chinese.html.