RE: Chinese not displaying, unless encoding is set explicitly in the browser ?

Hi Richard,
Once the page is displayed, if i see in
browser,View-->Encoding, it is set to UTF-8.

It is the same in both ends, i mean at my place, and
client place.

But, we are able to see chinese properly, in our end,
where in our clinet place, they are not able to see
chinese chracters. They are able to see chinese, if
they set in brower explicity,
View-->Encoding-->GB2312.

But They are  supposed to see chinese, with out
changing encoding to GB2312.

I hope, it is explained clearly.
Thanks for your reply.

Srinivas