RE: Chinese not displaying, unless encoding is set explicitly in the browser ?

Hi Steve,

thanks for your reply.
In my JSPs,
<%@ page import = "com.compe.helper.competency.*"%>
is the first line, and second line is this:
<%@page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8"%>

And i dont' think this is problem

Srinivas

=== message truncated ===