Re: Chinese not displaying, unless encoding is set explicitly in the browser ?

Hi,
The browser encoding is get set to UTF-8 only, in both
ends.
But in our end, we are able to see Chinese pages
properly.
But in the other end, they are not able, unless they
set encoding to GB2312 explicitly in the brower IE 5
or 5.5 or 6.0.

And For one page, we compare the 'View Source(HTML)'
of both ends pages, it is different.....why..?
In HTML, obviously some unreadable characters are
there. That unreadable characters are different in
both pages, one is created in our end, and other is
created in my client place.

is the problem in browser or server (Weblogic 5.1)?

Thanks in Advance
Srinivas.