Re: Internationalization & Localization guidelines

From: David Possin <dave_i18n@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 10:33:27 -0800 (PST)
To: www-international@w3.org

 Sun's website has been extremely helpful to me. I especially used and modified their Globalization Assessment Matrix and its guidelines for my purposes. I used it to verify completeness and status of the PM's requirements, the developer's implementations, and QA's test plans. I have also used several of IBM's and Microsoft's globalization pages; I found most info on their sites with simple searches.
Dave
  Ken Frank <Ken.Frank@Sun.COM> wrote: Tex,

I believe some parts of this website could be helpful as well:

http://www.sun.com/developers/gadc

Thanks - Ken