20th Unicode Conference, Jan 2002, Washington DC -- Six weeks to go!

From: <Misha.Wolf@reuters.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:13:55 +0000
To: www-international@w3.org

           Twentieth International Unicode Conference (IUC20)
               Unicode and the Web: The Global Connection
                          January 28-31, 2002
                          Washington, DC, USA

 * Hotel guest room group rate valid to January 3.

 * Early bird registration rate valid to January 11.

 * Visit the Conference Web site ( http://www.unicode.org/iuc/iuc20 )
   to check the updated Conference program and register.  To help you
   choose Conference sessions, we've included abstracts of talks and
   speakers' biographies.

 * The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Internationalization Workshop is
   taking place in the same venue, on February 1 -- See the Call for
   Participation ( http://www.w3.org/2002/02/01-i18n-workshop/cfp )

   Agfa Monotype Corporation
   Basis Technology Corporation
   Microsoft Corporation
   Netscape Communications
   Oracle Corporation
   Progress Software Corporation
   Reuters Ltd.
   Sun Microsystems, Inc.
   World Bank
   World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)

   Omni Shoreham Hotel
   2500 Calvert Street, NW
   Washington, DC  20008

   Tel: +1 202 234 0700
   Fax: +1 202 265 7972

   Visit the Showcase to find out more about products supporting the
   Unicode Standard, and products and services that can help you
   globalize/localize your software, documentation and Internet
   content.  For details, visit the Conference Web site:

   Exhibitors to date include:

   * Agfa/Monotype Corporation
   * Multilingual Computing, Inc.
   * Rasmussen Software, Inc.

   Global Meeting Services Inc.
   8949 Lombard Place #416
   San Diego, CA 92122, USA

   Tel: +1 858 638 0206 (voice)
        +1 858 638 0504 (fax)

   Email: info@global-conference.com
      or: conference@unicode.org

Unicode(r) and the Unicode logo are registered trademarks of Unicode,
Inc.  Used with permission.

the views of Reuters Ltd.