Re: [locales] RE: Time Zones

From: David Possin <dave_i18n@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:37:31 -0800 (PST)
To: ekreiser@knowledgeplanet.com
Cc: locales@yahoogroups.com, www-international@w3.org

 So far we got away without translating the descriptions, but it is high on the to-do-list for future releases. Then we will ship our own tz class, if we haven't been able to get it elsewhere by then, like ICU.
David
  Eric Kreiser <ekreiser@knowledgeplanet.com> wrote: So, how are other developers dealing with this issue?  Are you building and providing your own localization of the time zone descriptions?  Are you compiling and shipping your own java.text.resources.DateFormatZoneData_XXX.class?-----Original Message-----