Re: Areas (2): Area lists, and Arrangement details

In message <006201c169b8$db894570$3ec466c3@yourudvgq1w43i> "Martin Bryan" writes:
> John
>
> Some areas overlap. For example, what if I want to expand
>
> >  A2- EUROPE
> >  A22 Northern Europe      A23 Northwest Europe     A24 Southwest Europe
> >  A25 Central Europe       A26 Southern Europe      A27 Eastern Europe
> >  A28 Turkey/Transcaucasian Europe                  A29 Russian Europe
>
> to provide separate sets for a) European Union members, b) Euro zone members
> or c) those currently applying to join the EU (which includes Israel, which
> is not in Europe!)

Mechanisms are still being worked out. However,
you could use, for example:

A2E - EU members, and
A2F - EU applicant members, and use

A00 to specify what A2E and A2F mean.

Best regards

John Clews

--
John Clews,
Keytempo Limited (Information Management),

Committee Member of ISO/IEC/JTC1/SC22/WG20: Internationalization;
Committee Member of ISO/TC37: Terminology