Re: www-international-request@w3.org

From: Paul Edens <superp@hoogte80.nl>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 11:01:21 +0100
Cc: bert@w3.org
To: www-international@w3.org
While on the subject of (un)subscribing, I noticed that the subscription
procedure at http://www.w3.org/International/O-misc-mlists.html does not
seem to work as described: sending a line 'subscribe' does nothing,
while changing the subject to 'subscribe' does the job.

I have subscribed yesterday, so no urge to unsubscribe: however, the
same might happen there?

Regs,
(PE)