  From: David_Possin@i2.com
  To: Tex Texin
  Cc: cbrown@xnetinc.com ; www-international@w3.org ; www-international-request@w3.org
  Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 9:13 PM
  Subject: Re: locales

  Tex,

  OK, I will open a locale forum in yahoo.groups, but I need at least 2 others willing to be managers to ensure quality out of experience, and we also do not have time always to be active in the discussions. Looking at the discussion so far I see at least 4 potential victims .... ;o) Please let me know if there is enough interest to participate, either in the list or by direct email. I will archive the threads so far in the message area there. It would be nice if we could actually achieve something.

  David

       "Tex Texin" <texin@progress.com>
        11/07/01 01:53 PM