From: Williams Christopher GT/IT [mailto:ChristopherWilliams@gwynedd.gov.uk]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 7:01 AM
To: www-international@w3.org
Subject: bilingual websites

Hi,

We have a website that uses a simple "language menu" that allows the user to
select a language which will then load a new page in that language.

My question is, can the server automatically send out a page in the language
set in the user's browser preferences.

I hope this is appropriate for this list.

Thanks,

Chris

ps. We use IIS