Re: Time Zones in Searches

I think it really depends on the kind of application/query.
In some applications, you may want to get all the things
that are on a given date, at their location. Then you need
info on where the events occur. In other cases, you may
want to look for absolute timespans. Also, for e.g. TV
programs, it's usual to present the first few hours of
the next day with the previous day, because that's how
most people watch the stuff. So it's really quite application-
dependent.

Regards,   Martin.