How to access an Oracle database with UTF8 char set from an ASP page

From: souravm <souravm@infy.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 08:36:21 +0530
Cc: <www-international@w3.org>
Hi All,

I'm trying to connect to an Oracle database with UTF8 char set from an
ASP. I've created an ADO using a UDL which internally defines an oracle
database having UTF8 as database character set. Then I've changed the
NLS_LANG field in registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/ORACLE to
AMERICAN_AMERICA.UTF8. But is does not work.

My ASP page is in Windows 2000. The locale is Japanese. I'm using IME to
enter characters in different languages.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Sourav