Re: Multi-Language Support

From: Yung-Fong Tang <ftang@netscape.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:21:38 -0700
To: "Baskara Ganesan N (by way of Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>)" <banatara@cisco.com>
CC: www-international@w3.org
Read my paper about "Use International Content with XML and CSS" from the
18th and 19th International Conference
The 18th paper could be found at
http://people.netscape.com/ftang/paper/unicode18/

the html version only include the slide image, you should read the
PowerPoint file, the note section contains many useful information about
XML, where you can put non ASCII text, and how to interact with CSS.