RE: International standards for various forms of profile data

From: Merle Tenney <Merle.Tenney@corp.palm.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:24:35 -0700
To: "'David_Possin@i2.com'" <David_Possin@i2.com>
Cc: cbrown@xnetinc.com, www-international@w3.org
David asks:

Merle, now tell me why a waitress at the Octoberfest, who has been married
for 40 years and can serve at least 15 full one-liter glasses at once, is
still addressed as "Fräulein"? She is definitely 200% female and not a
neuter .... but she might neuter you

I think there must be a lifestyles mailing list that could answer this.
Alas, I cannot tell you what it is.  ;-)

Merle