[OT] list activity (was Re: Setting a new locale in HP-UX

From: <Peter_Constable@sil.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 02:20:12 -0500
To: www-international@w3.org
This off-topic inquiry intrigued me. I've been wondering at the fact that,
over the past month, the Unicode list has dropped off considerably, yet
this list has picked up quite a bit, and with traffic of the sort that
used to be pretty common on the Unicode list.

Andrea, I think others must have followed you in moving from that list to
this. :-)

Peter