RE: UTF 7 encoding

From: Jay Allen <jayallen@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 06:46:35 -0700
To: "Khurram Ilyas" <kilyas@hotmail.com>, <www-international@w3.org>
I know that Java represents Latin-1 as ISO8859_1. Some Java server
frameworks used to return this as the charset attribute in the
Content-Type header, which makes MLANG, IE's char encoding/decoding
engine, barf.
All the other ISO names follow a similar convention. See
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/guide/intl/encoding.doc.html for the
full table.