Creating a spool file in UNIX

From: souravm <souravm@infy.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:39:17 +0530
To: <www-international@w3.org>
Hi All,

I have a problem in printing Chinese text.I'm using HP-UX platform.

I'm creating a spool file which contains the Chinese data and sending
this file for printing. The printer does not print the data properly. If
I open the spool file in using Vi with proper font set up the Chinese
Data appears to be correct.
I strongly guess that the charset type is not properly being passed to
the printer. How to pass this charset information to the printer ? Is it
during creation of spool file itself we need to specify ? If it is the
case how to specify it ?

Thanks in advance,
Sourav