Re: Tool to pseudotranslate Java resource bundles

From: vdlinden <vdlinden25@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:18:46 -0400
To: "Boza, Gladys \(Gladys\)" <boza@avaya.com>, <www-international@w3.org>, <i18n-prog@yahoogroups.com>
Tool to pseudotranslate Java resource bundlesHello Gladys,

You should check out MULTILIZER, which supports pseudo-translation for java and XML files (www.multilizer.com) or try the Pseudolocalizer from a company called Onerealm (www.onerealm.com). Otherwise create some kind of macro or script yourself to pseudo-translate the Java properties files.

Regards,

Cornee van der Linden