Tool to pseudotranslate Java resource bundles

From: Boza, Gladys (Gladys) <boza@avaya.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 23:24:47 -0600
To: <www-international@w3.org>, <i18n-prog@yahoogroups.com>
HI all,
does anybody know of a tool or a way to do a pseudotranslation or a
dummy translation (e.g.: German) of Java resource bundles. I need this
for i18n testing purposes.
The tool JILKIT offers this but the only dictionary available is
simplified Chinese. I would like to have a European language like
German. I would need to upload a dictionary and I haven't been able to
find one for German.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Gladys