Cultural Considerations with Mobile Users - Western Europe

From: Brenda Hall <Brenda.Hall@Mobileum.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:50:19 -0800
To: www-international@w3.org
Can anyone point me to research info on subject topic?  I know this is a new
arena, and I'm looking for any cultural/human factors information available
on any, and all, mobile devices:  cell phones, PDAs, etc.  If anyone knows
where I can get this info., I'm be very appreciative.

Sr. Globalization Manager
Mobileum
3700 West Parmer Lane, Bldg. II, Suite 200
Austin, Texas 78727
(512) 493-9833 office
(512) 493-9801 fax
(512) 818-4490 cell