Re: Natural language multiword value in attribute enumeration/Whitesp ace in Nmtoken

NMtoken doesn't include spaces. Please have a look at
XML Schema, there you can define an enumeration of strings
that should do the job.

But I'm not sure it's a good idea to use attributes
(instead of elements) for something that is so close
to natural language, and I'm not sure it's a good idea
to have a list like this fixed in the DTD/Schema. But
I don't know enough context to clearly advise against it.

Regards,  Martin.