Re: Business Case for i18n?

Along that line, I'm wondering what folks are doing about their English
products.  I'm trying to convince folks that even though the product is in
English, it should not be designed only for the USA.  That is, locale-related
formats should be dynamically selected, or user selectable, rather than in a
localizable resource file.  So for example someone using the English product in,
say, Germany won't see their dates in MM/DD/YY format.

}sigh{
Andrea
iPlanet i18n architect