RE: JAVA Internationalization Checklist for Developers

Also see Sun's Global Application Developer's section on I18N testing

http://www.sun.com/developers/gadc/i18ntesting/index.html

as well as the Java Tutorial section on I18N at
http://www.sun.com/developers/gadc/educationtutorial/javatutorial/index.html

Ken

"'www-international@w3.org '"
<www-international@w3.org>