RE: JAVA Internationalization Checklist for Developers

 Sun has one - go to http://java.sun.com/products/jilkit/ - I have not used
it so I can not vouch for how well it works.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brenda Hall
To: www-international@w3.org
Sent: 5/8/01 2:12 PM
Subject: JAVA Internationalization Checklist for Developers

Is there a JAVA I18N Checklist (things to look for, like separating text
into resource bundles) for JAVA Developers in existence?  I work for a
Wireless Middleware provider, and would like to know if anyone has
already
created such a tool.  Also, if anyone can point me in the right
direction
for validating Wireless software middleware for globalization?

Thank you
Brenda Hall
Sr. Globalization Manager
Mobileum
3700 West Parmer Lane, Bldg. II, Suite 200
Austin, Texas 78727
(512) 493-9833 office
(512) 493-9801 fax
(512) 818-4490 cell