Re: xml:lang - Languagetypes available as modular xsd-file?

From: <David_Possin@i2.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 10:12:10 -0500
To: post@inga-eckermann.de
Cc: www-international@w3.org

We use this site for reference in our approach for Java and C++ with XML:

The following table lists all the possible W3.org language codes (which is
system dependent, this is the MS IE5 list) used to specify various system

Here is a link to the Swift codes for currency codes:

                    "Karl Ove Hufthammer"
                    <huftis@bigfoot.com>          To:     "I.Eck" <post@inga-eckermann.de>,
                    Sent by:                      <www-international@w3.org>
                    www-international-requ        cc: