Re: Cultural Considerations with Mobile Users - Western Europe

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol@eurotechnology.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 02:31:54 +0900
To: duerst@w3.org
CC: Brenda Hall <Brenda.Hall@Mobileum.com>, www-international@w3.org, www-mobile@w3.org, fasol@eurotechnology.com
Brenda:

Our company is focusing on Europe-Japan and US-Japan high-tech business
projects for several years, and recently much of our work is in the mobile
communications area, incl. hardware, software and services.

You can find some cultural insights & experience gained over 15 years on
our website in a number of slide shows:

http://www.eurotechnology.com/stanfordjapan/
http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq.html
http://www.eurotechnology.com/crossculture/